This week’s quote of the week came to me in an email from author Eileen Spinelli. In her email, Mrs. Spinelli wrote the reasons why reading is so important. I couldn’t agree more!!
1.Reading exercises our brains. It actually strengthens brain connections and builds new ones.
2. Reading helps us develop language skills.
3. Reading opens our hearts and minds.
4. Reading can make us laugh.
5. Reading can teach us practical things–like how to bake brownies… or plant an herb garden…or build a tree house…or say hello in ten
6. Reading gives us interesting stuff to talk about.
If you have a great quote about books or reading for my quote of the week please email it to me at Erik@thiskidreviewsbooks.com !
To learn more about Mrs. Spinelli and all of her AWESOME books, please visit her website by clicking HERE!
WOW! That’s a lot of Books Mrs. Spinelli wrote!!
Categories: Other Stuff Related to Books and Reading