I would have LOVED to have this book club earlier! This is a cool idea where your child(ren) get a reading packed adventure every month!
First – a little bit about Little Fun Club!
Little Fun Club is a subscription box for children’s books. It’s ideal for kids ages 0-12. When you sign up, your child will receive a box containing three adventurous books every month. The books are tailored to your child’s age, so you can rest assured they will always have quality, age-appropriate reading material. Each book is hand selected for your child, and no two boxes are the same.
How it Works:
- Join Little Fun Club and let them know your child’s age so the box can be customized for them. You can include up to three kids per box and they’ll customize it accordingly.
- Get three adventurous books every month for as little as $25/month.
- Grow with Little Fun Club. As your child gets older, the books change accordingly — so you’ll always receive age-appropriate books for your kids.
- You can add a note to your child’s account with reading preferences so the box can be tailored to their interests.
- Shipping is FREE on all boxes.
- Little Fun Club selects books based on merit. Books go through a rigorous selection process and are read and reviewed by the Little Fun Club team before being considered.
- If you receive a book that you already own, just let Little Fun Club know about it. They’ll replace the book in the next box! You don’t have to return anything.
- You can cancel or put your subscription hold at any time.
- A Little Fun Club subscription makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, holidays, or just because.
The final product is a box filled with education, fun, and opportunities for positive child development. They make sure each box is just right before it is sent out.
What I thought: It is no secret I geek out over books. When the box arrived at my house I have to say I was a bit excited to open it and see what literary wonders were went to me.
I ripped open the box to find a brown paper package tied up with string – one of my favorite things! (heh heh heh 🙂 )
Speaking as a kid, it is always fun to get things in the mail. In the world of email and Skype – I still like to find something for me in the mailbox. This was fun.
I was excited to see what selection of books that were sent.
I was delighted to see two Newbery Honor books and a classic!
All the books were hard cover and in very good condition – there were a couple of bumps on the edges, but that is a little detail that kids won’t mind. I LOVE the Robinson Crusoe book – beautiful binding – beautiful illustrations – unabridged (good for my age)!
If you added up the price of these books it would have come to $58.97. With the club price you would have paid $29.00 (for one month) with free shipping.
I looked around the Little Fun Club website and saw that you can choose to send two or three books in the package. You are asked your child’s age and gender and are able to send a note with the package.
I was very impressed with the quality and selection of the books that were sent to me!
On to some more information and a giveaway!
1 month – $29/month = $29 total
3 months – $27/month = $81 total
6 months – $25/month = $150 total
You can see what types of books Little Fun Club offers by visiting their website.
1 winner will receive $50 in PayPal cash
Open to US and Canada
Ends May 12, 2017
Use the Rafflecopter to enter. Entrants must be 18 or older or have their parent/guardian enter for them. The winner will be chosen randomly. Winner must respond to my email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen. No purchase necessary to enter. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
Find the Rafflecopter HERE!
Blog Tour Schedule
April 17 – The Mommy Island
April 18 – Writing My Own Fairy Tale
April 19 – The Kids Did It
April 20 – Feed Your Fiction Addiction
April 21 – Book Review Mama
April 24 – Homebound but Hopeful
April 25 – Looking Glass Review
April 26 – Kristi’s Book Nook
April 27 – Natasha Reads Books
April 28 – Create With Joy
May 1 – That’s What She Read
May 2 – Tee and Penguin
May 3 – Bookworm for Kids, This Kid Reviews Books
May 5 – Word Spelunking
May 8 – Babies to Bookworms
May 9 – The Tangled Yarn
May 10 – Geo Librarian